* Thermal Insolating balls for Sous Vide
* Reduced loss of heat by up to 90%
* Increase the temperature accuracy
* Reduce evaporation and thus water loss
|Advantage||Has good resistance, chemical resistance, low density (density less than water), low water absorption, the highest melting point of the thermoplastic with excellent electrical insulator and low dielectric coefficient, often used for floating capacity requirements, withblood transfusion, level calibration indicator.|
|Application||PP ball is mainly used for transfusion, level calibration indicator.|
Constantly having to refill water while cooking with your sous vide cooker is a thing of the past with these amazing water balls. Sized perfectly to conform into the shape of any container and designed to provide a more evenly covered surface area. it helps your cooker achieve cooking temperature quicker saving you time and money.
Thermal Insolating balls for Sous Vide, which can reduce loss of heat and Increase the temperature accuracy.
1. High free volume,Helps prevent heat loss, lower energy loss during cooking, and the application temperature in media ranges from 60°Cto 150°C.
2. These sous vide balls allow you to cook water for hours without refilling. Due to the surface exposure between the water and air, water hardly evaporates during the cooking process.
3. No more lids-Acts as lid to reduce the danger of splashing but allows easy access to contents of all shapes and sizes.
4. Packed in practical mesh bag-facilitates the drying process after using and easy storage. You could put all the balls into the bag and hang the bag at anywhere.
5. Sized perfectly to conform into the shape of any container and designed to provide a more evenly covered surface area.It helps your cooker achieve cooking temperature quicker saving you time and money.
6. Plastic ball for easy washing and drying.